- Corporate Law: Kelsey ([email protected])
- Wills & Estates: Chelsie ([email protected])
- Commercial & Real Estate: ([email protected])
Cary graduated with his LLB from the University of Manitoba in 1999. He was called to the bar in Manitoba in 2000 and is a former partner at Tupper and Adams, Manitoba’s oldest law firm, which was founded in 1882. He was called to the bar in British Columbia in 2004 and is currently a partner of McLeod & Schneiderat.
Cary practices in the areas of corporate and commercial law and in commercial and residential real estate development and conveyancing, wills and estates, and trusts. He takes great pride in the relationships that he establishes with all his clients, always going the extra mile and consistently providing the very best in professional legal services.
Cary is active in the community, serving on the Penticton and Wine Country Chamber of Commerce board for over a decade as president in 2008, 2009, and 2018. He has been a nominee for the business leader of the year, a fellow of Junior Chamber International-Penticton, and both a current and past board member for numerous non-profit societies. Cary has also provided years of service with a pro bono legal clinic and served on the board of the Downtown Penticton Association.
Cary has been married for over 20 years and his son and daughter were raised in Winnipeg and Penticton.
- 1999 Bachelor of Law University of Manitoba
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Penticton and Wine Country Chamber of Commerce, Past President
- Fellow of the Junior Chamber International
- Penticton & District Bar Association
Awards and Certificates
- Westcoast ADR Law Group: Family Violence Screening Course Certification