- Litigation: Deanna ([email protected])
- Wills & Estates: Chelsie ([email protected])
Benamm was called to the British Columbia bar in October 2016 after graduating from law school at Bond University. He also has a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Victoria.
Benamm is originally from 100 Mile House but has been living in the Penticton area since 2016.
Benamm has a general practice with a focus in civil litigation matters, real estate, wills and estate matters. Benamm practices out of both our Penticton and Osoyoos offices.
When he’s not engaged with clients on legal matters, Benamm enjoys woodworking and outdoor pursuits. He also enjoys exploring the Greater Okanagan region and all that it has to offer.
- 2014 Bachelor of Law Bond University
- 2009 Bachelor of Arts University of Victoria
- Law Society of British Columbia